Sunday, November 18, 2007

THIS YEAR

This year, I will keep Christmas as a light of hope for my heart, A holy sanctuary for my soul, A quiet blessing for my spirit. This year, I will keep Christmas far from frantic malls, Safe from hectic profit schemes, Apart from secular hype and stress. This year, I will keep Christmas content as baby slumber, Silent as angel presence, Peaceful as constant prayer. This year, I will keep Christmas as Emmanuel, God with me. Alive in me. This year, I will keep Christmas by being kept in Love, Peace, and Joy...

1 comment:

Flybait said...

This Year...
Christmas will be in my heart and not my past. I will make new memries to share with loved ones and friends. I'll thank God not rage at God, for giving me surivor skills to be here today. I'll Pray for others what I would want for myself each day this month. I'll be grateful for having what & who are in my life today and in the year to come.